Home > Structures > Hospitals > Delta County Hospital
Delta County Hospital
Founded in 1883, the Delta County Hospital operated out of a wood-frame structure located at 1018 South 13th Street for over thirty years before it was renamed St. Francis Hospital in 1915. St. Francis continued operations out of the same building until it was partially destroyed by fire in 1926 and replaced with a new four-story brick building. More information about the history of the Delta County Hospital can be found here.